Feedback ;-)  

Feedback ;-)

Postby caahab » April 5th, 2012, 5:42 pm

Hi Tom,

thanks for the great course :-)
I really like the lessons, gave me a lot of ideas and background for improving my skills. And for making the Reason UI "user friendly" ;-)
Can
caahab

Re: Feedback ;-)

Postby Tom » June 7th, 2012, 9:20 am

Hi Florian,

Thanks very much for the feedback mate - how did you find the remainder of the course?

All the best,

Tom.
Online Training Manager
midischool.com
online courses
Tom

Postby caahab » July 10th, 2012, 5:14 pm

Hi Tom,

I think its a very good course :)
You give a lot of great tips during the course, helped me to get some new perspectives to create music and it felt very complete so I can tackle all stages of creating music now.
Absolutely recommended :)

Only thing left for me to do now... practice, practice, practice :)

Cheers,
Florian
caahab

Postby Tom » July 19th, 2012, 10:08 am

Hi Florian,

Thanks again for the feedback, glad you got what you came for! Was there anything else that you wanted to cover which perhaps wasn't included in the course? If so, I would be more than happy to make you a bespoke video on the points you'd like covering.

Like I said during the course, part 1 is learning the necessary skills to produce music to a high standard, part 2 as you rightly put it is to practice, practice, practice!

Cheers, Tom.
Online Training Manager
midischool.com
online courses
Tom

Postby caahab » September 3rd, 2012, 6:21 pm

Hi Tom,

Thanks for you offer :)
Right now I'm exploring all the new stuff, see what works for me.
If I find a topic where I think some more information and guidance is helpful, you're the first to know :)

Regards,
Florian

PS: While writing about it, there is actually a topic. Do you have any information on using Reason for Live performances? Possible at all? And if so, any recommendations on song setup, additional tools...? I would appreciate your feedback :)
caahab

Postby Tom » September 12th, 2012, 11:36 am

Hi Florian,

In Reason you have the ability to be able to lock controllers to instruments you have loaded in the rack, hence you can play Reason live as if it were a full band, providing you have enough hands! In terms of being a one man show, there are better solutions out there. There's no way of improvising the order of pre-recorded sections of an arrangement like you can do in Maschine or Ableton Live, but you can play over pre-arranged material, or perhaps assign mutes on the mixer to midi controls to bring things in and out. What is it that you're trying to achieve?

Cheers, Tom.
Online Training Manager
midischool.com
online courses
Tom

Postby caahab » September 27th, 2012, 5:25 pm

Hi Tom,

I thought more about having a pre set of instrument sounds, samples and then recording loops on the fly.
So building up step by step and replacing them to make transitions into different songs.

Regards,
Florian
caahab

Return to ONLINE REASON COURSES